Tuesday 6 January 2015

R.I.P ipod shuffle

This year hasn't started so great as far as the running goes... a whole two weeks off due to sickness and then I returned to Nottingham to find that I'd only gone and bloody put my iPod shuffle in the washing machine. Waaaah! Onwards and upwards.

On the upside I've surpassed 50% of my fundraising target for Scope which is amazing.

Back on the treadmill this afternoon to complete 15K, then will do a 5K recovery run outside later in the week. It seems kind of surreal that I'll be doing a half marathon in 47 days. All the nerves and anxieties about the event seem to be kicking in this week. I don't really know what to expect, and no matter how much I read about the subject, or even how much I actually run before then, nothing can really prepare me for the day itself until it comes along.


No comments:

Post a Comment