Tuesday 1 March 2016

Hello March

Apologies. I've already fallen off the blogging bandwagon in attempting to write on here weekly, but I've felt pretty uninspired, and we all know how all-consuming work can be sometimes. This week my aim is to work on that balance a little more and spend some time with friends in Nottingham. Oh I do bloody love that place. 

This is the month where things get exciting... 

In thirty days I will be flying to Bali. Flippin 'eck. When I planned the trip four months ago I was feeling pretty shite. I'm not going to sugarcoat it, it was really bad. But I'm getting there. There seems to be a lot to be grateful for and look forward to this month. 

I'm also going to see Matt Corby, The Correspondents and Natalie Merchant in the space of a week. One of my close friends is about to give birth, and the other has her hen do later on this month! I won't have time to feel sad about being dumped because I'll be too busy having fun, and to be honest it's the best thing for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment