Saturday 22 November 2014

The hard work begins here...

Cue hyperventilating. Oh my God. I've actually gone and signed up for the Brighton Half Marathon, which takes place in 92 days. 92 Days! According to google and some guestimation, it is achievable.. so long as I train properly through the winter months.

I decided to fundraise for Scope because they're a wicked charity, who campaign to drive change in the way that society treat disability, and help create equal opportunities for disabled people. This is something close to home that I feel like Toby lives by. From what I know of my Dad, he also spent a large chunk of his life caring for people from lots of different backgrounds, with different levels of ability, with nothing but compassion and a good sense of humour.

Feel free to send some dollar to Scope via me here  as I've only got until Feb to raise £200.

I have legs, I should use them. I know this won't be an easy feat, I'll have to train hard both mentally and physically, but I am excited. Brighton is a beautiful city and I can't wait to run along the seafront.




No comments:

Post a Comment